4050727 Raynor PEC-R3 Door Opener Replacement Safety Sensors
#4050727 Raynor Garage Door Opener PEC-R3 Photo-electric Replacement Sensors (pair)
- CR-2154 Digi-Code replacement sensors. The original PEC-R3 Sensors manufactured by Raynor are no longer available. These CR-2154 Sensors are the only sensors currently available to replace the original PEC-R3 Sensors.
- Includes both the Emitter and Receiver sensors
- Includes new sensor mounting brackets. Wires are not included.
- Note: These sensors are slightly different and will not mount to the original PEC-R3 sensor brackets. The new CR-2154 Sensors require new mounting brackets (included) to be installed.
- For use with the Raynor R160/R260 and some of the R170/R270 operators. Some R170 openers used PEC-R4 sensors - check yours and make sure you order the correct model of sensors.
- DETERMINE WHICH SENSORS YOU NEED BEFORE ORDERING. If there's 3 wires on one sensors and 2 wires in the other sensor then the sensors are PEC-R3 sensors. If you have 2 wires coming out of each sensor then you have the PEC-R4 sensors. Unfortunately Raynor Manufacturing discontinued the PEC-R4 Sensors in Feb. 2014 - there are no replacements available for the PEC-R4 Sensors.
- If you need sensors for any of the other Raynor openers (Pilot, Aviator, Commander or Navigator) use Liftmaster replacement sensors.
- Manufacturer: Raynor
- Model #:: PEC-R3