382 Digital Marantec 2-Button Garage Door Opener Remote
The NEW Marantec 382 Digital 2-Button Garage Door Opener Remote 315Mhz / Model #: 382
(Replaces older models M3-2312 and ML-1312V)
- The new Digital 382 Marantec remote replaces the previous model M3-2312 remote and is backwards compatible.
- 315MHz operating frequency
- Compatible with MOST M4500, M4700, Q7700, Q7900, M4500e, M4700e, M4900e, M4500ECO, M4700ECO, M50, M55, Synergy Solo, Synergy 260, Synergy 270, Synergy 280, Synergy 360, Synergy 370 and Synergy 380 Marantec openers
- Includes: visor clip, battery and New Programming Jumper (to program a the Digital 382 remote to another Digital 382 or previous models M3-2312, M3-3313 or M3-2314)
- The Digital 382 can be programmed to control two Marantec garage door openers
- Programming instructions using the jumper included. We also include instructions on programming the remote using the control buttons on the powerhead (just in case you don't have another remote to use the programming jumper)
- Compatible with Martin Garage Door Opener Models: DC3700, DC2500 and DC3700HD
- NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT MHZ FREQUENCY REMOTE - if you have an existing remote look on the back and you will see the printed MHz - it MUST be 315MHz or it wont work. The older 40MHz and 390MHz remotes are no longer available. A separate Marantec Plug-in Receiver will need to be added for the new remotes to work if you have an older 40MHz or 390MHz remote. Please email us if you have any questions.
Watch the video below on how to transfer the code from a "M3" style remote to another "M3" remote. This is also how you transfer the code from a "M3" remote to a new 382 Digital remote or from a 382 Digital remote to another 382 Digital remote.
- Manufacturer: Marantec
- Model #:: 382 Digital